Monday 30 December 2013

What have i been up to... AMFI (September 1st- December 20th)

Mens shirt we made at the start of the year, was nice to repeat a part of my previous course to refresh my memory 




















Specification drawings using adobe illustrator:





















The very start of designing for my own collection 'Burberry clash' for the current project. However these 3 designs did not make the cut 200+ designs later...

The final chosen design to make!
 These were the 3 submitted designs to make, however just the one on the left will make my final collection.


The very beginning for toiling..



My final collection!- some adjustments need to be made in order to make it come together as a collection. As well as varying a few lengths in the skirts and shorts.

First and only fitting- The collar turned out nicely in calico however I'm having a bit of trouble making it work in my final fabric :( I WILL MAKE IT WORK.

The whole outfit on my model for the catwalk:

The start of making my final design-


Very pleased with how it's turning out though it's proving very difficult to work at home!- just need to make the jeans at school, and finish my shirt though. 

More to come for Burberry Clash SS14!

No comments:

Post a Comment