Wednesday 4 June 2014

Honours programme.

After submitting my Atelier project half way through, I was selected for an interview for the honours programme which something that my school does for the best selected students of the year.

MASSIVE CONFIDENCE BOOST- Actually just what i needed after really feeling defeated after my burberry collection which i didn't think was bad at all, and I didn't feel that my feedback reflected my grade... OH WELL.. life goes on and hopefully this is more up my street.. rather than 'street wear' - excuse the pun.

Being on the honours programme means working throughout summer, this is so that we can develop our own 'design handwriting' as my school calls it. I'm not too worried about working over summer, I think it will be stressful of course, but fun at the same time :)

At the moment we are about 5 weeks into the programme. We have had 1 check to show our tutors our work and just to see how we are getting on. this went okay, though it did seem that everything i had previously been told was kind of out the window and it only mattered what they thought on the day, but thats kind of how it goes in the real world, so gonna have to get used to it ;)

I will try and upload some of my toile ideas within the next few days, am busy as always but I'm enjoying always having something to do.


Mums birthday in 6 days, and I'm going home to surprise her, can't wait! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment