Wednesday 28 September 2011

Prospectus' coming out my ears!

Okay so I didnt realise prospectus' I actually ordered, nearly everyday I've got home this week there's been atleast 2 waiting for me on the door step! My room is going to be full of them! Falmouth and Bath Spa came yesterday, and Newport  today. I reeaaaallyyy like Falmouth, although it's a bit far to travel down to the open day so I'm going to have to ring up and squeeze as much info out of them as I can! Newport is another one near to the top of my list, however Im not confident it is the right university for fashion design hmmm.. Will see if I can go to the open day for a nose around :D

This week has been pretty hectic for college work, as our 3 week project is due in on monday, so I've been experimenting with more media than I can list. I've really enjoyed it though. Today I stayed mainly on the sewing machine, and I made what could be a pillow case I guess, it looks very textiley as you can see !
I also had an attempt at making an origami wasp which did NOT come out well, so I dont think I'll be posting that on here! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment