Thursday 22 March 2012

Interior Design

Two posts in one night.. GET ME. Need to get back into this.. internets crap at home which makes it ten times harder! but I've hit a bit of a block in my project, so I decided to blog, to free my mind, and come back to it later.. har har har

Well anyway, we're onto a interior design project based on Brighton.. and I'm basing mine on the LANES because they are BEAUTIFUL and I love them... In particular I am capturing the clothing and the shoes within my prints, which I'll show later.. because my phones plugged in..

But this is just a quick one to explain to you what I am doing ATM

I have created a chair and sytool cover, and made a cushion with my screen prints on, the cushion I particularly like, but the chair and stool I do not, I feel i could have done so much more with them, but I'll write about this in my evaluation..

I just need to complete my lighting which is made out of origami paper shoes, which i now know how to make OFF BY HEART... yes, off by heart.. ;) only because I've made about 50 though. hah!

But yeh.. thats basically what I'm currently doing, and this project finishes on monday, so bare with me.. I am stressing out, because I've just got an offer for interview at Amsterdam Fashion Institute on the 14th of April.. and they've given me an assignment to complete! BEST GET CRACKIN' as well as planning my Final Major project.. which I am actually SO excited about because I have the COOOOOLIEST idea EVER.. but I'm not telling you yet.. ;) tehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment