Monday 9 April 2012

OH HEYYY

So its the Easter Holidays... And I've gone out literally every day of the first week.. and NOW it is time to crack-a-lack down and get on with some beloved research for my Final major project (FMP) Before I go in to the details of my FMP this is my final outcome for my interior design project.. I wasnt very pleased with the outcomes, mainly because I cannot stand interior design!! However I did enjoy the screen printing of the seat covers as I havent done this since my short course at Central St Martins, so that was funnnn :) But heres some images for ya'llll....








As you can see I created it as a vintage shoe shop layout, I did this because my ideas were based around the identities of people captured in their clothing/ shoes, and taking inspiration from the vintage shops in Brighton, I thought how better to place my furniture lighting and wall art than in a vintage store! As you can see I cheated on the lighting part, because i used the projector to project a front door onto the back drop to add the finishing touch to my vintage store! Even though i didnt enjoy the project, I was pleased with the final outcome.. well I wasnt until I found out I got Distinctions for this project.. and then I was pleased! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment