Friday 11 May 2012

progress..

So.... I have been creating my latex corset... and doing SO MUCH research into bodies and anatomy.. and muscle fibres and ortopsy's... YUM.
So far I am pleased with the corset.. I just need it to come alive a bit, by adding lots of lace dipped in latex to create that kind of gory bloody effect!







for fun! yay



no hems.. but the start of something gruesome!


LOVE LOVE LOVE how the wording came out in the corset, they actually look like they are underneath and inbetween layers of skin


my stiching is to represent the muscle fibres in the tearing of the victims bodies





This was what my corset was based on, i have changed a few bits, but more or less stuck to what i had imagined it to look like.

Just a quick drawing of Catherine Eddowes number 4 victim!



dont have too many nightmares! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment