Friday 8 June 2012

the final garment to be made- THANK GOD.


 MY PLAQUES HAVE ARRIVVEDDDDDD!!!! Ready to put up in my space!! yayayayayayay!!

 Here is my plan for my space.. may have to re-jiggle it a bit as the space i have has got 5 walls.. I mean 5!?.. harsh. but it is a lovely space, so I'm not complaining. Exhibition day COME AT ME BRUDDUHHH.


I thought it would be appropriate to create leaflets for my exhibition space as not everyone knows the story of Jack the Ripper, and so this can act as an aspect from a museum or something..
 however.. it went wrong quite a few times..

 And the final leaflet.. now with cream writing (it stands out better).. but i need to find a way of printing it so that it doesnt go all flakey! :(



Just a quick sketch of what my catwalk runway will look like!! This probably doent mean a lot to you guys reading it.. but for me.. I CAN NOT LOSE IT. 





AND ALL MY HARD WORK. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment