Saturday 19 November 2011

Brighton

Brighton fridayyy! For the MADE craft fair.
Even though it wasn't really about fashion it was really good to see how people had set up their stalls, because at the end of the year we're going to be setting up our projects, and I quite like the simplicity of many of the stalls as some of them looked a little over-crowded and it was difficult to see what they were actually selling.
I managed to take a few photo's of some peoples work who really inspired me and whose layout I really likes.
 The lady that made these watches was inspired by people who look at their phones in stead of their watches, and she wanted to create these watches to get people into wearing them again, perhaps for fashion and not for the purpose they were made for.
 
I really like the idea of these watches as I love watches, and I have many of my own which i wear, and none of them work, I wear them for fashion instead of their purpose, so this is what she has created by these watches.

 I took photo's of these nacklaces as I really like the layering effect and thought I could use this effect when creating my umbrella inspired dress. I also really like the layout and will deffinitely use wall space when creating my own set up for my final project.
 Photography of Brighton Peer
 Me and Pip braving the cold cold sea!
 Pip,Rachael and Ellie freeeeeeezzzing in the sea!
Beautiful Rachael   :*

No comments:

Post a Comment