Thursday 3 November 2011

Delicate Era finishedddd!

This project was 3 weeks, and we had to re-brand a product/ store, and I chose a vintage fashion store.  I chose the name delicate era as we had to link it to wasps, delicate being linked to the wasp itself, as they are delicate and vulnerable insects, and era linking to the aged vintage clothing as they are from different era's.

My target audience would be any age any gender with a passion for vintage clothes! In the magazine it has a "Make your own" on page 10, this is for fashion lovers who love to make their own clothes, it provides individuality for the customers.

I really enjoyed this project, and these are some of the promotional merchandise I created for my brand Delicate Era.

 
Business Cards

 Delicate Era magazine

 Post cards

 Soup pots

 Mini Sewing kit
 Business cards

 Badges

 Hand made paper carrier bags

All my promotional merchandise together!


So glad I've done the presentation now! Was very nerve racking, but everyone did really well infront of the dragons! Special well done to lauren, pip, jazzy and holly!

love eve x

No comments:

Post a Comment